domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at The Printed Page. MM is now on tour and this month's host is Laura from I'm Booking It.

Last week I went through my wish list and reminder list at PBS and removed everything I could get from the library here. I thought this would slow down the number of wishes granted but this week the Wishlist Gods have been favoring me.

From PBS:
  • The Sixth Surrender by Hana Samek Norton
  • Poison by Sara Poole
  • The Barefoot Girl by Catherine Monroe
  • The Concubine's Daughter by Pai Kit Fai
  • A Good Scent from a Strange Mountain by Robert Olen Butler


And this one sent to me by the author for review which I am really excited about:

  • To Be Queen by Christy English


That's it for this week. I have two 13 hour car rides in my near future and am so glad I have plenty of goodies to read. Hope everyone else had a fabulous mailbox!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario